- Psychological psychotherapist (behavioral therapy)
- Individual and group therapy, couple therapy and coaching (in German, English and Turkish)
- Complaints I treat:
- Affective disorders (e.g. depression, bipolar disorder)
- Anxiety disorders (e.g. panic disorder, agoraphobia, phobias such as fear of heights, claustrophobia, test anxiety, fear of specific animals or situations, social anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (e.g., obsessive thoughts, compulsive acts)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Adjustment disorders
- Eating disorders (e.g., anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder)
- Somatoform disorders and pain disorders
- Illness anxiety (hypochondriasis) and body dysmorphic disorder (dysmorphophobia)
- Sexual disorders
- Persistent grief
- Sleep disorders (e.g. insomnia, hypersomnia, nightmares)
- Personality disorders and accentuations
- M.Sc. Psychologist
- Licensed psychological psychotherapist (focus on behavioral therapy)
- Specialized in group psychotherapy
- Autogenic training and PMR according to Jacobson
- Registered in the medical register of the Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians of Hesse (KVH)
- Member of the Chamber of Psychotherapists of Hesse
and working style
I am a licensed psychological psychotherapist in the field of behavioral therapy for adults.
During my studies of psychology in Frankfurt am Main, I was able to gain insights into different areas of psychological work. My personal conviction for the methods, differentiation, effectiveness as well as possibilities within behavior therapy grew. The interest in people, different life paths as well as convictions and the joy to accompany and support these people on a part of their way, fulfills and inspires me since then. Therefore, I completed my Master’s degree with a focus on clinical psychology, which was followed by several years of further training as a psychological psychotherapist at the Center for Psychotherapy at Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main.
In my work, I attach great importance to a trust-based working alliance characterized by a joint analysis of stress and goals. We shape the process of change at your pace and you are given the opportunity to use the therapeutic space according to your needs. At the same time, it is important to me to include your individual strengths and competencies. With you as an expert of your own person and your own world of experience, I would like to work towards an understanding of the triggering and maintaining conditions of your stresses and an individual model of disturbance. In this context, I act as a benevolent companion who shows you a common thread and thus enables structured work. At the same time I remain flexible for possible necessary “detours” and obstacles.
In my therapeutic work I use scientifically based methods and at the same time attach great importance to acting according to the most current scientific standards.
My work is characterized by an appreciative, empathic and cordial approach, in which I always meet my counterpart with maximum transparency, value freedom and tolerance for different life models, values and goals. A culturally sensitive approach distinguishes me, which is why I can also offer therapy in Turkish or English.